By now, you’ve seen how great the Elzetta Flash lights are. With so many configurations, picking the right flash light was difficult till now. We now offer the Elzetta lights as individual components so you can customize the perfect flash light for your application.
Begin by picking the Bezel. (Left to Right) Low Profile, Standard & Crenelated
Now let’s pick body (2 Cell or 3 Cell). The main difference is run time. The 2 Cell provides 1.5 hours of full 235 lumens of output while the 3 Cell provides 2.5 hours of full 235 lumens.
The lens provides different type of throw. The flood lens provides a much wider but shorter beam which is perfect for indoor use. The standard head will give you much further through and a more focused light which is a great multi-purpose lens.
The last component is the tail cap. There are several really neat tail caps to choose from which allow you to pick fro.
- Rotary – Allow momentary on with the button or constant on by closing the tail cap completely.
- Click – Click on and Click Off
- High/Low – Click to turn on and off. 1/2 turn out for low beam
- High/ Strobe – Click to turn on and off. 1/2 turn out for strobe
- Tape switch 5″ or 12″ – Activate by pushing on the tail switch. Even if the tape switch is cut, you can activate the light by rotating the cap closed.